I was teaching in 2B and the diet of Koala came up. Mae (2B) told me they feed on eucalypts and I remember reading about gum leaves in their diet. Turns out we're both right! Read more about the Koalas here.
Also, the Yellow Fever was mentioned as one of the diseases transmitted by the mosquitoes. Thank God we do not hear about it often here. Many of us are curious about what the Yellow Fever is...
As I suspected, a person does appear yellow when suffering from this sickness. That's because some patients become jaundice as well - causing yellow eyes and skin. You can read more about this here, at the World Health Organisation and here, at netdoctor.co.uk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
thankful tht spore dun hv any yellow fever. =D
OMG! I really feel very sad for the baby, it's already very unfortunate to have one eye already plus the cockroach eating the baby's another only eye? I really hope this baby grow up to be a very strong baby and can be somebody very very useful in the future! :D And I also hope that the country plus the hospital will solve this problem ASAP and I hope the pest controls know their lessons!
OMG! I really feel very sad for the baby, it's already very unfortunate to have one eye already plus the cockroach eating the baby's another only eye? I really hope this baby grow up to be a very strong baby and can be somebody very very useful in the future! :D And I also hope that the country plus the hospital will solve this problem ASAP and I hope the pest controls know their lessons!
Post a Comment