Thursday, October 1, 2009

Secondary Two End of Year Topics

Disclaimer: When in doubt, please ask the setter of the examination

Chapter 9
Air, Water and Land Pollution
(causes, effects and solutions)

Chapter 10
Global Warming
- causes & effects
- alternative energy sources
- measures to curb the problem

Chapter 7
Land Supply
(demand for land, solutions to meet demand, case study of Singapore and Kalimantan)

Chapter 8
Water Supply
(demand for water, solutions to meet demand, case study of Singapore)

Chapter 2
Population
- Distribution and Density (calculating density, reasons for differing density, trends of world population growth)
- High population growth (causes and problems associated)
- Low population growth (causes and problems associated)

Chapter 4
Agriculture
- Wet Rice Cultivation (characteristics, environmental impact)
- Plantation (distribution and characteristics)
- High-Tech Farming (features/ characteristics, environmental impacts)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what topics are most likely to come out in the exam?-Paul(43)2G

K.JE said...

Mdm Lee. Must we learn all o.O!! I mean is there like choices to the question... Mind telling us.. Or we have to memorise every single thing in the book... (Eating the Book) hohoho~

tatalagman said...

you actually opened a blog just for geography? hahaha! you're so cute lah!

Mdm Catherine Lee said...

Hi Renytta! Yes, I've been told I'm cute. *LOL* If you think I'm cute, wait till you see the kids I teach. Hey wait... you were one of them! Hahaha...

Mdm Catherine Lee said...

@ Sec 2 students: Gee... I can't comment more than what I've shared cos I did not see the papers nor set the papers. Sorry!