I am so excited about this! Imagine growing vegetables and flowers underground; right at the basement of high-rise office buildings, in the middle of overcrowded cities!
Of course, we'll have to look into issues of power consumption and economic-viability. In the mean time, feast on this - Pasona O2!
[Official Japanese website: Pasona O2 If any of you are able to read Japanese please come and see me. I'll pay you to do some translation work! Haha...]
[Note to self: Must convince husband to visit this fantastic farm!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's quite a lot to translate~ I can read a little Japenese so i think i can help
This seems like some kind of planting school since i saw a “カリキュラム” which is curriculum . It teaches ways to plant crops and harvest efficiently . これは俺の限界です,御免なさい~
Thanks Kev. I'll try to get my Japanese friend to visit the farm with me. n_n
Post a Comment