Perhaps some of the Geography students can gather for a fund raising effort. I've looked at the school calendar and the only possible time is after the Year End Exams. Yup... still a long way to go. That'll give me plenty of time to plan the project. In any case, those who are interested to find out more or have decided to be involve, please leave your name and class in the comment box.
Project name: Child Health Now
Agency: World Vision Singapore
Target group: Children 5 and younger, and their mothers.
URL: http://worldvision.org.sg/childhealthnow.php
Method: Baking and selling cookies within school.
Students: Only Mdm Lee's Geography students - both past and present. Sorry, if I sound exclusive. This is very personal project which I want to share with my students.

2 comments:
Cher, sounds interesting..but dun held it during the skool holidaes.. :D
(Haikal Jr 2C) XD
Hey Haikal, I think Sec2s are taught how to make cookies in Home Economics right? Thinking of doing this as a post-exam activity at the end of the year.
Post a Comment