Ask your questions, leave your comments...
I'm not God, I don't have all the answers. But we can search for them and we'll learn together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blogsite was set up primarily for my current Geography students @ West Spring Secondary School. Please leave your name and class after all your comments, esp. if you'd like me to respond.
4 comments:
ermm i wan to ask if common test can we leave the answers directly from the passage?
No, I won't be insulting your intelligence by expecting the answers to be lifted out from the articles/passages! =) You won't do that even for English comprehension, will you?
Anyway, I've mentioned several times that you guys are more matured now. Matured teens will answer the WHY questions. ;)
Teacher, it is very hard for us to know what points are we missing if we want to do our correction. All the answer are in a paragraph and if we get some parts of the paragraph right, what do we do? Copy the whole thing ???? Or just copy the missing point ?????
Hi Amartur, you've always been very hard working. Take time to read through my answers. If you've not wrote down the same reasons/description, you'll know cos they won't be familiar to you!
Post a Comment